Try to Win Rugby Prizes with Crabbie’s!
- Entries to the Crabbie’s Promotion (the Promotion) are bound by these terms and conditions and any conditions set by the promoter (Halewood International).
- Only residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Purchase necessary.
- Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with this Promotion, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents and siblings) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. The Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility of all entrants.
- Internet access is required. To enter:
- Purchase a promotional bottle of Crabbie’s 500ml Original or 500ml Raspberry; and
- Visit crabbiesgingerbeer.co.uk click the promotional banner and enter your name, postal address, contact telephone number, email address and the promotional code printed underneath the back label on your promotional bottle.
All required information must be supplied for an entry to be considered valid. Promotional bottles will be available in selected stores while stocks last.
- The main promotional entry period opens on 17th October 2016 and closes at 23:59:59 on 31 May 2017 (the Promotional Period).
- Northern Ireland residents can alternatively enter without purchase by sending their full name, address (including postcode), email address and telephone number on a piece of paper to: “Crabbie’s Rugby Promotion (NI ENTRY), c/o ATOM Marketing Ltd, 3 The Beeches, Beech Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5ER, UK”. Only one entry permitted per stamped envelope. One Promotional code will be issued via email within 10 working days of receipt of the request. Entries will not be accepted after 31 May 2017. On receipt of the free Promotional code, the entrant must follow the entry instructions detailed at paragraph 4 above in order to enter the Promotion.
- This is a ‘winning moments’ promotion. 415 Prizes are linked to a total of 415 independently-verified winning moments (defined to the date, hour, minute & second) spread across the Promotional Period. If an entrant is the first person to enter a promotional code on or after a pre-determined winning moment, then they will win a Prize.
- Winners will be notified immediately on-screen and will receive a confirmation email with details of the prize won.
- The instant win prizes that are available to be won are as follows:
– 17 x £100 Blacks Clothing Vouchers
– 14 x Six month subscriptions to Rugby World
– 23 x Now TV pass (1 week Sky Sports pass)
– 11 x Mizuno Sports Bag – TBC
– 50 x Crabbie’s Beanie Hats
– 50 x Crabbie’s Bottle Openers
– 50 x Crabbie’s branded Gilbert Rugby Balls
– 90 x Crabbie’s Glasses
– 30 x Crabbie’s Gift Sets (Bottle 500ml and Bottle Opener)
– 30 x Crabbie’s Raspberry Case (12 x 500ml bottles)
– 50 x Crabbie’s branded Mini Rugby Balls
- Prizes will be despatched to arrive within 28 days.
- 5 prize draws will also take place during the promotional period as listed below:
– Prize draw 1: 5th December (For the period 17th October 2016 – 4th December 2016).
– Prize draw 2: 20th January 2017 (For the period 5th December 2016 – 19th January 2017).
– Prize draw 3: 6th March 2017 (For the period 20th January 2017 – 5th March 2017).
– Prize draw 4: 25th April 2017 (For the period 6th March 2017 – 24th April 2017).
– Prize draw 5: 1st June 2017 (For the period 25th April 2017 – 31st May 2017).
The final prize draw will take place after the promotion has concluded (23:59:59 on 31st May 2017).
For each prize draw period:
– Two (2) winners will receive two (2) tickets to a Crabbie’s sponsored Rugby match (winners will be contacted by email with a choice of upcoming matches dictated by Crabbie’s. Tickets are only available for this season. Winners will be given a choice of matches to attend.) No travel or accommodation will be provided, any additional costs must be funded by the winner.
– One (1) winner will receive a Love2shop travel voucher to the value of £500 to redeem a weekend stay (at the destination of their choice or alternative Love2shop options). The prize draw winners will be selected at random by a computer-generated programme from all entries received within the prize draw period. The winner will be contacted via email within fourteen (14) working days to notify them of their prize.
- All winners must retain their Promotional label, as it may be required to validate their prize.
- For the avoidance of doubt, entrants must purchase one promotional bottle for each entry submitted.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
- A full list of winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter requesting such details at the address stated below, no later than 30 June 2017, stating “Crabbie’s Rugby Promotion”.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, or any entries not received for any reason, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Entries made online by such methods as macros, a script, or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website hosting the application. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries that are delayed or corrupted.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for Promotional codes which are damaged, unreadable, illegible or otherwise unusable due to the manner in which the product has been handled.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event that it is unable to contact the winner for any reason or details of the prize fail to be delivered due to an incorrect or incomplete address or contact details having been provided by the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value or to amend the prize if necessary to do so.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant’s conduct or intention is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or does not follow the rules of the Promotion.
- Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purpose of entry into the Promotion and for Crabbie’s communications, should the consumer opt-in to receive such information. It will not be disclosed to a third party except where absolutely necessary to fulfil the prize offered.
- By entering this Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion. By entering this Promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any Promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 32, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this Promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the Promotion or from any prize.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool L36 6AD.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.